If you would like to mention where you are located while composing an e-mail message in Gmail, you can make use of the new Gmail Labs application called “Location in Signature”.
1. Login to your Gmail account
2. Access the Gmail Labs and look for “Location in Signature”. It should look similar to the following image.
3. Select the “Enable” radio box and click “Save Changes” at the bottom.
4. Go to your Gmail Settings page and in the Signature section, select “Append your location to the signature”.
5. Compose a message. You should be able to see the “Sent From: [Your Location]” line in your signature same as below.
In my case it should be Quarry Bay, but it appears as Wan Chai. No worries, it’s only 7 minutes by MTR.