Away from cost per click, return on investment computation and keyword bidding topics, Google Adwords is inviting its advertisers to submit their high resolution photos.
From its official blog:
The AdWords Operations team will soon be moving, and we want to decorate our new building with photos of our advertisers as a way of recognizing that we owe our success to you. We’ll be showing the photos in the new building because seeing your faces inspires us and reminds us that we’re here to help make our advertisers more successful.
If you want to share your photo, visit this page for all the details. Along with your photo, we ask that you include your name, your customer ID number (so we can match you up with your account), your business name, and a description of the photo. High resolution images, greater than 5 megapixels, are best. We’d also love it if you could include a paragraph describing your business and how you are using AdWords. If we use your photo we’ll also send you a small thank you gift. Thanks for helping to make our offices a happier, smilier place.
Here are the guidelines.
- Photos must be in color, 5 megapixels or better.
- Photos must include officemates within the workplace; no family photos.
- Company logo to appear in background, the better; not another company’s.
- Submit your name, company name, customer ID and photo description.
- Photos must be submitted on 28 February 2007.