Sometime last week, Google decided to put up a page — looks like a delicious.com account with bookmarked of Google services — containing useful Google tools that agencies can use within a certain phase of search engine marketing campaign.
Google Agency Toolkit is a collection of tools classified according to the different stages (planning, placement, creation and measurement stages) of an online marketing campaign.
Plan – Helps you uncover ideas and insights for your marketing strategies.
- Google Ad Planner – Helps you identify which sites your visitors go
- Google Insights for Search – Helps you find out what keywords visitors from certain countries are using
- Google Blogsearch – Helps you determine what people are talking about in the blogosphere
- Google Hot Trends – Helps you find out the top searched keywords in the past hour or day
- Google Traffic Estimator – Helps you identify which keywords require big or small campaign budget
Place – Helps you control where and how your ads will appear
- Google Placement Tool – Helps you find and select which websites or feeds to place your ads on Google Content Network
- Google Ad Preview Tool – Helps you see your ads as they appear on your target audience, without incurring costs on clicks.
- Site and Category Exclusion Tool – Helps you exclude particular sites from displaying your ads.
Create – Helps you build successful online marketing campaigns
- Search Based Keyword Tool – Helps you find keywords on actual queries that match your website.
- AdWords Campaign Optimizer – Helps you fine-tune your advertising campaign.
- AdWords Editor – Helps you manage your AdWords campaigns more efficiently.
- AdWords API – Helps you or your applications interact directly with AdWords platform and streamline your account edits.
Measure – Helps you gauge the performance of your campaigns.
- YouTube Insight – Helps you view detailed statistics on visitors who viewed your uploaded YouTube videos.
- Google Analytics – Helps you view detailed statistics about your website.
- Conversion Optimizer – Helps you manage your advertising costs based on your defined goals.
- Conversion Tracking – Helps you identify which keywords deliver conversions and desired ROI.
- Website Optimizer – Helps you identify which landing page generates best results.
Google Webmaster Tools – Helps you check search engine visibility and troubleshoot issues of your website.
There you go, I hope that campaigns will now be run even more efficiently and more cost-effective with these free Google tools available to us who manage campaigns.