Google’s Top Tactics for Tough Times
During this time of recession, Google understands that business is not as brisk as it was in the past. Consumers want more value for money. Google tries to help advertisers by offering advice on how to maximize AdWords investment using its Top Tactics for Tough Times (4T).
There are six major tips summarized as follows:
1. Focus your ads on low prices and savings.
2. Use value-related keywords.
3. Make sure your ad groups are targeted and relevant.
4. Don’t waste money on irrelevant clicks.
5. Make it easy for customers to buy.
6. Focus your money on your high performers.
I guess whether it’s tough time or boom time, these tactics surely helps search marketers run an efficient paid search marketing campaigns.