Search Engine Strategies, one of the pioneers in search marketing expos and conference organizers is coming to Hong Kong on September 14 and 15. Handled by the SES Advisory Board, whom I personally know a few folks, the seminar will cover basic, intermediate and advanced topics including PPC management, keyword research, SEO, social media, local, mobile, link building, duplicate content, multiple site issues, video optimization and usability.
The conference aims to provide necessary knowledge to marketing managers, SEO analysts, PPC analysts, media planner and buyers, webmasters, IT managers or anybody who wishes to learn more about search engine marketing.
* Learn how search engines rank web pages and optimize yours to out-rank competitors
* Discover new methods of link building to keep your brand in front of your customers
* Increase traffic via organic listings and avoid “spam” penalties
* Optimize and rank better with pay-per-click campaigns
* Improve user experience and increase conversions by testing and tuning landing pages
* Track performance and maximize ROI using free and paid analytics software
* Network with peers and experts to learn the latest tips and trends
What’s more the event also holds networking events and parties according to its SES Hong Kong website. This helps businesses connect with SEO vendors who can help them achieve their online marketing goals.