Search Marketing Expo Singapore 2009
Singapore will host one of the most credible search marketing gathering in the region as Search Marketing Expo will be held in the Lion City on the 2 -3 July. 2009. I wish I could come after failing to do so last year and it seems Hong Kong can’t host an SEO event of this magnitude in the meantime.
Why is it important to attend the event?
- This conference is part of a series of SMX events that spans across the Americas and Europe, attended by known personalities in the search engine marketing field. So to say it’s reputable is an understatement.
- It has topics that provide better insights on capturing search traffic and how does it benefit for your business. I am sure before you’d like to invest on search marketing, you would like to understand how you can possibly make profit out of it. This event should hopefully provide you with answers given the talented lineup of speakers.
- Are you leveraging your online presence through social media? Are you capitalizing on Youtube videos or Twitter statuses to capture and engage your customers?
- How are you making your colleagues or subordinates aware of the benefits of search engine marketing? Surely you don’t want to be the lone ranger when it comes to planning search campaigns.
- Are you making it easier for your customers to locate you easily through Local Search and Google Maps for example? This seminar has topics that talk about it.
I think I made my case. I do hope to hear good feedback from this event. For more information visit Search Marketing Expo Singapore website.
Note: I am just curious why the Gold Sponsor is Microsoft Live Search and not the new Bing search engine.