Singapore Internet Users Behavior Report 2009
Big Social Network, Entertainment Fans
comScore released its first findings on Singapore Internet scene. The report includes a list of most visited online properties as measured by comScore World Metrix service, and top search properties, based on the comScore qSearch service.
- In February 2009, more than 2.5 million people aged 15 and above accessed the Internet from home and workplace.
- The same number of people viewed an average of 1,785 pages of Web content and spent about 21 hours online.
- Online communication, entertainment, and social networking sites top the list of how users were most likely to spend their time
- Singaporeans spend 14% of their time on Entertainment category, which covers websites such as YouTube and Mediacorp.
- Social networking accounted for 8% of time Singaporeans spend online.
Based on Time Spent February 2009
Data excludes visitation from public computers such as Internet cafes or access from mobile phones or PDAs.